Why not call us and arrange a session in our fully functional ‘wet room’ complete with shower & changing facilities housed in a breathtaking retractable enclosure. We have a swim spa, rendezvous hot tub & infra red sauna unit, all ready for you to try before you buy.
Chemicals for a hot tub come in many different variations and from many different manufacturers and for this reason it would be impossible to keep a stock of them all. Below is details of the main types of chemical you will need and we can supply them from stock to anywhere in Ireland or Northern Ireland.
1. Sanitizers – These are used to kill bacteria in your tub and it is essential to maintain a balanced water chemistry. The most popular sanitizers are chlorine, bromine, active oxygen or natural enzymes.
2. Active Oxygen – an odourless alternative to traditional sanitizers (bromine or chlorine).
3. Eco-One – this sanitizer is a natural alternative to the chemical sanitizers. It is a natural enzyme that means you only need to use a very low level of bromine or chlorine and it is very simple to use and can reduce the requirement to clean your filter as often.
4. Shock – Whether you use chlorine or non-chlorine based shock treatments, they are an essential part of maintaining a well-balanced hot tub as they remove contaminants that canít be removed by the filter.
5. Test Strips – These are used on a daily basis to check what your water chemistry is and let you know whether you need to alter the chemistry e.g. alkalinity, pH, hardness etc.
6. Anti-foam – this is used when you get foam forming on the top of the water in your spa hot tub (often caused by detergents, makeup etc.).
No matter what hot tub chemicals you are looking or where you are in Ireland give us a call or use our contact us page as we deliver throughout the whole of Ireland and Northern Ireland ( NI ).